NetRom is proud to employ over one hundred thirty-five university educated architects, analysts, designers and programmers, specialists in the technologies, platforms and methods used to achieve effective and rapid product development.
Our key specialization is team effort in an optimized development process fully adapted to customer’s needs. Many thousands of satisfied end users in a variety of industries work with our innovative products every day. Join us in finding creative solution to complex challenges!
Send your resume to: jobs [at] netrom [dot] ro
Investing in motivation
Our Dutch and Romanian Management creates exceptional work place, assuring good pay, as well as the prospect of working in a company that systematically invests in personal development, provides challenging projects and experiences sustained growth.
If you are:
- A fresh graduate with a university degree in Computer Science or equivalent, or a junior developer with one year of experience with JAVA;
- Ambitious and self driven;
- Pro-active and detail – oriented;
- Passionate about new technologies and web development;
- Team spirit;
- Fluent in English;
If you can master:
Then your responsibilities would be:
- Define project architecture and planning together with your Team;
- Design & implement project tasks according to specifications and planning;
- Collaborate with quality engineers to ensure project deliverables meet the required internal quality standards;
- Perform research on various technologies useful for the project;
- Provide status and feedback to management.
Join NetRom as JAVA developer and you’ll have guaranteed diversification and continuing projects, also a lot of activities that emphasize the notion of team building (hot meal at lunch, evening sports, knowledge sharing activities, interactive personal and professional development courses, teambuilding events, etc.).