SAP Business Analyst
The ideal candidate should be graduated in Computer Science economics or equivalent and interested in an IT career path.
We are looking for candidates with the following characteristics:
- Aptitude to grow up in Business processes modeling context;
- Availability to medium travel in Italy (1 or 2 Month);
- Good knowledge of business process (Purchasing, Sales, Logistics, administration & finance);
- Positive and responsible person, with attitude to learn and work in team;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Availability to learn Italian language and to improve the English speaking;
- Availability to work on shifts.
The selected people, after a specific training period on site and in Italy, will be in charge of the ERP maintenance of all problem related to all the business processes implemented on SAP systems (Purchasing, Sales, Logistics and finance). The purpose of this job is to guarantee the functionality of the system assisting users in the day by day operations, fixing application bugs, adding new functionalities to the system according to the business needs.
The selected people will be inserted into a group composed of highly motivated members, having the real opportunity to improve the knowledge of business processes, SAP data and process modeling and grow up into a challenging team.
Send your CV to: email@example.com