Ixia is a leading supplier of converged network and application performance testing solutions for network equipment manufacturers, service providers, enterprises, and government agencies. Ixia’s test and simulation platforms use powerful and high performance technology to design and validate a broad range of IP and 3G/LTE networking equipment. Our solutions generate realistic, media-rich traffic to stress routers, switches, and converged network appliances. Ixia provides the most comprehensive solution for testing converged IP services from the wireless edge to the Internet core.
Right now we are looking for new colleagues to join us in our Bucharest office, Romania:
Linux Software Engineer:
- Develop highly scalable networking protocols;
- Build software in C++/C;
- Kernel/user-space programming.
Windows Software Developer:
- Develop the protocols: middleware and GUI;
- Use latest C#/C++ techniques and tools;
- Applications Design, OO Design, XML, remote techniques.
- Design, Develop, and Execute test plan and test cases for different networking standards (layers 2/3 or 4/7) on Ixia systems;
- Knowledge of routing protocols; CCNA certificate is preferred;
- Configure & debug networking devices; knowledge of protocols decoding tools;
- Highly organized with analytical approach to problem solving.
- Software QA internship:
- Detail oriented person with good networking skills, eager to learn about software life cycle and enrich networking knowledge.
- Software Developer internship:
- Analytic and smart person with good programming skills (Linux – C/C++; Windows – C++/C#), eager to learn advanced programming techniques, tools and technologies.
You can learn more about Ixia if you visit our website www.ixiacom.com
If you want to join our team, send your resume to ixro-hr at ixiacom dot com