NetRom is proud to employ over one hundred university educated architects, analysts, designers and programmers, specialists in the technologies, platforms and methods used to achieve effective and rapid product development. Our key specialization is team effort in an optimized development process fully adapted to customer’s needs. Join a dynamic team and experience the click with NetRom!
Send your resume to: jobs [at] netrom [dot] ro
Investing in motivation
Our Dutch and Romanian Management creates exceptional work place, assuring good pay, as well as the prospect of working in a company that systematically invests in personal development, provides challenging projects and experiences sustained growth.
If you are:
- An experienced senior developer or a fresh graduate with a university degree in Computer Science with at least one year of experience with Microsoft .NET technologies;
- Ambitious and self driven;
- Pro-active and detail – oriented;
- Passionate about new technologies and web development;
- Team spirit;
- Fluent in English;
If you can master:
- C#.NET and VB.NET, ASP.NET and ASP MVC, WPF and Silverlight;
- TSQL and experience with Microsoft SQL Server;
- PHP and ActionScript
If you have good knowledge of:
- Data structures, algorithms and design patterns;
- Agile and Scrum development methodologies;
- Web Client Side technologies like Java Script/AJAX, HTML and CSS;
- Debugging techniques;
- Experience in architecting, designing, developing, deploying and maintaining large, high availability and rich content web applications and web services;
- Very good abilities to analyze, profile and optimize code for performance and memory usage.
Then your responsibilities would be:
- Define project architecture and planning together with your Team;
- Design & implement project tasks according to specifications and planning;
- Collaborate with quality engineers to ensure project deliverables meet the required internal quality standards;
- Perform research on various technologies useful for the project;
- Provide status and feedback to management.
Join NetRom as .NET or PHP developer and you’ll have guaranteed diversification and continuing projects, also a lot of activities that emphasize the notion of team building (hot meal at lunch, evening sports, knowledge sharing actions, interactive personal and professional development courses, teambuilding events, etc.).