About IT Six:
IT Six Global Services is a private company whose main activity is the development of complex solutions and services for the IT&C environment. We are a global outsourcing firm and a near-shore partner for European organizations. Our opening is for Craiova office.
Headquartered in Romania (Bucharest and Craiova), IT Six is today recognized as a well established Romanian software companies, known for the quality of its technical staff, having 90 people on board.
Be part of our dynamic and creative team, continue to learn, bring your contribution to the challenging world of software in one of our technical departments: Microsoft .Net, Java, C/C++, Database/Business Intelligence, QA/Testing, Flex/Action Script, PHP, Webdesign and Remote Infrastructure Monitoring.
Send your resume to: office [at] itsix [dot] com
IT Six has an opportunity in the software applications organization for experienced .Net Software developer.
Candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing/Supporting existing application on the software side;
- Completion of assigned tasks in a professional and timely manner;
- Reviewing existing Code packages and make recommendations to enhance performances and reliability;
- Reporting to Project Manager;
- Cooperate with the Quality Assurance Dept.
- Design patterns, Object Oriented design and development;
- Minimum 3 years hands-on development experience in .NET (2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0), including ASP.NET, C#;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills;
- Experience with Silverlight, ASP.Net MVC – would be a great plus;
- Experience or exposure to Back end Relational Databases: SQL Server, Oracle;
- Able to work on multiple tasks;
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal, written);
- Availability for occasional business travels.
IT Six offers an attractive career in an international successful company, personal and professional development opportunities. IT Six also offers you an attractive compensation package, high qualitative working conditions and the possibility to grow in a competitive and professional environment.
- Very attractive salary package and other incentives;
- Excellent working conditions;
- Training – in-house and abroad;
- Professional and dynamic work environment;
- Value recognition;
- Creativity and innovation strongly encouraged;
- Team building activities;
- Free English and French language courses.